This is super interesting …. check this out. I really cannot believe this guy when he is worth as much as a small country, should be fun to watch unfold …. its sort of the same as the RIM issue some years back. Licensing companies with the sole purpose if making money through IP.
A firm owned by billionaire Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen today sued Apple, Facebook, Google, YouTube, and seven other companies, charging them with infringing patents filed more than a decade ago.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Paul Allen Sues Apple, Google (And Nine Other Giants) Over Patents [Patents] (gizmodo.com)
- Apple Has The Right Response To Paul Allen’s Lawsuit: No Response (blogs.forbes.com)
- Paul Allen Sues Just About Everyone (observer.com)
- Paul Allen sues tech companies over patents (marketwatch.com)
- Paul Allen Becomes A Patent Troll, Sues Google, Apple, Facebook, eBay And Others… (techdirt.com)